We are so excited for the AZAND Annual Conference this weekend. We look forward to seeing everyone in Tucson. Please review the attendee information below and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- The conference will be held May 19 and 20 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson East. The address of the venue is 6555 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710.
- Check in begins at 11:30am on Friday and 8:15am on Saturday.
- If you plan to attend the pre conference tour of the Manzo Elementary School Garden there will be vans available for transport to the school. Please meet in the hotel lobby. Vans will depart from the hotel lobby entrance at 10:00am.
- The venue has a free wifi network for attendees. Please use the network: Hilton Meetings or Lobby and the password is: Tuseestandard
- Please note: there will be minimal printed handouts available onsite. We will have paper copies of the agenda at the registration table. All other materials are available online at https://eatrightarizona.
- The following links will take you directly to the conference materials: Agenda, Session Information, Speaker Bios. Please feel free to print information directly off the website.
- The conference brochure is also available on the website.